Auxipro is a synbiotic combination of prebiotic and probiotic. Probiotics are live microorganisms that may confer a health benefit on the host. When a person takes antibiotics, both the harmful bacteria and the beneficial bacteria are killed.
This synbiotic combination is useful in maintaining microbiota of intestine and helps to fight infection and increases immune function. Auxipro reduces immunosuppression associated diarrhea and improves intestinal barrier protection. Probiotic microorganisms can utilize urea, uric acid and creatinine and other toxins as its nutrients for growth. Overloaded and impaired kidneys have a buildup of these poisonous wastes in the bloodstream.
• Decreases nitrogen waste products
• Improves immunity
• Decreases homocysteine, p-cresol in dialysis patients
• Improves anti-oxidative ability
• Prevents from infectious diarrhea or Immunosuppresants Associated Diarrhea
• Reduces uremic toxins and improves nutrition
• Improvement in intestinal barrier function